The International Property Awards are open to residential and commercial property professionals from around the globe. They celebrate the highest levels of achievement by companies operating in all sectors of the property and real estate industry. An International Property Award is a world-renowned mark of excellence.
The awards are split into regions covering Africa, Asia Pacific, Arabia, Canada, Caribbean, Central & South America, Europe, UK and USA. Participants enter at their relevant national level and are judged by a highly experienced team of professionals who cover the whole range of property disciplines. The highest-scoring winners from each region are automatically entered into the overall International Awards, which ultimately determine the world’s finest property companies.
- The Váci Greens Building complex won the International Property Award in the Office Architecture category in 2011.
- In 2011 Váci Greens Buildings also won International Property Award in the Best Office Development category.
- BREEAM Code for Sustainable is a special attention which has been paid to ensure development and the buildings themselves are eco-friendly every step of the way. Váci Greens A, B, C buildings are rated BREEAM Excellent by the BREEAM.
- Building C of Váci Greens won the “Property Project of the Year 2015”. This annual contest organized by “iroda.hu” for the last six years. This is the most prestigious real estate event in Hungary.
Video-report in connection with this event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3xur0ubkAY
Other indirect awards:
- General Electric which is renting offices in the same building C, was awarded “Office of the year 2015” in the category of more than 500 employees.- iroda.hu
- CBRE, Property Management company for the same C building, won “ Property Management company of the year 2015”.- iroda.hu